- Analyze and modify compensation policy to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with the legal requirements of the Federal Government.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software such as HRMS.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, and schedules.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or performance evaluation forms.
- Process hiring-related paperwork to comply with the Legal requirements. Implement recruiting strategies to meet current staffing needs.
- Assist management to develop or implement personnel policies.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements and job fairs.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Must have a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management or foreign equivalent to a US Degree with a minimum of two years of prior experience.
- Experience with Software such as HRMS, Document Management Software Adobe and Adobe Acrobat.